The BOOM MAINTENANCE MANAGER for SRPT [short-range public transportation] is designed to optimally support maintenance while processing technical tasks. Yet it also does not neglect business-related tasks as it fully automatically transfers the necessary bookings to ERP. The maintenance team can optimally concentrate on operations on account of the integrated interface.
Moreover, the use of BMM as a complement to the existing ERP system provides the advantage that structures and handling are implemented in a more dynamic and user-friendly manner than standard ERP modules for maintenance.
Functions that go beyond the capacity of a standard ERP module:
- Component structures with replacement part tracking
- Cost allocation and analysis at the component level
- Specific and detailed strategy management
- Status-oriented and predictive maintenance
- Depiction of total processes in (error) notification management
- Flexible depiction of stations
- Resource disposition (operational planning) and consideration for qualifications
- Extremely flexible when adapting workflows and surfaces
- RAMS cockpit